- Privacy and security policy
- HELPING MAINFRAME SL. (hereinafter BSECURE), in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection (GDPR), the current European regulations applicable to the subject and the Law of Services of the Information Society and the Spanish Electronic Commerce 34/02 of July 11 (LSSICE), maintains a commitment to rigorous compliance with current legislation on the treatment of personal data and information security in order to ensure that the collection and processing of data provided Its clients are carried out under security levels that prevent the loss or manipulation of data.
- Personal data protection
- The personal data collected through the resident forms at http://www.go2bsecure.com will be incorporated into a data file exclusively owned by BSECURE. Said data will be used, with express consent through the acceptance of the general contracting conditions presented, for the communication via email of promotional actions, sending information about products and services of this firm that may be of interest to you and.Likewise, these data may be used for commercial proposals of third parties, complementary to the services of this company, always upon express acceptance of the client, and with the aim of proposing a personalized advantageous product offer, from which you can benefit from being a customer of BSECURE, oriented to the optimization and better enjoyment, where appropriate, of the services contracted with BSECURE.The person in charge of the file is HELPING MAINFRAME SL., With CIF B-87556874 and registered office at plaza del Toro, s/n – local 120, 28760 Madrid, to which all BSECURE customers, in turn, inform you that said consent for the aforementioned commercial offers to be sent to you may be revoked at any time, sufficient for this to send a letter, or message via e-mail, indicating the reason, with the signature of the interested party and a photocopy of their national identity document or equivalent document proving their identity, to the addresses indicated below, in exercise of the rights access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and forgetting, as the owner of the data assist you. Postal address: Plaza del Toro, s/n local 120. 28760, Madrid. Atte. Dept. of Marketing.Email: email@example.com
- Basic data Protection Information
- Responsible: Helping Mainframe, S.L. Purpose: Establishment or maintenance of Commercial Relations. Entitlement: Establishing a legal relationship. Legitimate interest in maintaining business relationships Target: All previously indicated. Rights: Access, rectification, limitations, opposition and portability. More information is available in this document.
- Security of the information
- In BSECURE., We are aware of the importance of guaranteeing the security of the transit of information with our customers and for this we have the maximum-security measures that guarantee the confidentiality of communications. The secure server SSL (Secure Socket Layer) establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible for the client's computer and the BSECURE server, complying with the pseudonymization conditions provided by the GDPR. You can verify that the connection is being made through a secure server by checking one of the following aspects: Using the address (URL) of the server, since on a secure server it starts with https: when it normally does it with http. By means of an indication of your navigator program that one of the bottom corners of the screen shows an entire key (instead of a broken one as in any unsecured server) or a closed padlock (instead of being open as in any other server).
- Google Analytics